This one is an old model that I had a play around with almost a year ago, now. But I never finished it because I always had problems with the jar and the visibility of the clear plastic tabs.
There were many discussions re: "the problem of tabs on clear media" on Nintendo Papercraft forum, but nothing that I found satisfactory.
I used overhead projector plastic film, which I found inherently difficult to glue together because it was made of Polypropylene (PP). It was only after purchasing 20 sheets in a pack that I discovered PP doesn't like with superglue - it's possibly the only material in the world that repels Cyanoacrylate !
So I finally got off my proctastinating bottom and finshed this model "old school" style - an idea here, a tweek there, a snip here, and a try-again there. What you are seeing is the 2nd fairy (the first got smoshed by my 3y/o) and the 3rd jar (not the failed prototypes) that I have built from the model/ emplate we released December last year.
It's not perfect, or like we envisioned, but it'll do for now. Or until they make a glue for PP plastic. I could always try glass and silicone ... phft, that's foolish talk!
If you want to have a go at it, you can find the template here [link]
, half way down the page.